Monday, May 21, 2012

strength in weakness

"The Lord said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

God's grace is sufficient . . . His power is made perfect in weakness.

The process of shifting our perspective from power in strength to power in weakness is a life-long process. Perhaps that is why we endure weaknesses, insults, hardships, etc. our whole life long.  It is a process of embracing God's grace.

May I take one step closer to shifting my perspective today.  By God's grace may I catch a glimpse of my weakness and His strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment