Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

Happy 2013!
In 2012 it was my new year's resolution to journal as I read through the Bible in a year, and post those journal entries to my blog.  My blogging trailed off and became non-existant by July.
But it is a new year and I have new wind in my sails! I am looking forward to 2013. My plan for this year is to read through the Letters of the New Testament 3 times. I found this Bible reading plan here:
http://bibleplan.org/
If you are looking for a Bible reading plan for the new year, I recommend this site. They have lots of options and they email you your reading every morning.

My goal is to write once a week on here from one of my readings of the week . . . the writing isn't really the goal . . . the goal is really to be made holy by Christ through the washing with water of the word . . . but the writing will hopefully help document the process.

"The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul." - G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading what you gained from your Bible reading plan!

    ReplyDelete