Thursday, March 15, 2012

God's Orchestra

Romans 6:13, "Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness."


Offer the parts of your body to God as instruments for righteousness . . . I really like the imagery expressed by the apostle Paul here.  I like imagining God up in Heaven conducting an enormous orchestra.  The music of millions of horns, woodwinds, drums etc. all blending together to make the most beautiful music you could ever imagine.  I like imagining my hands, feet, mouth, mind, etc being used as instruments in God's orchestra. He takes the parts of my body and fits them into his orchestra as instruments--each one making sweet-sounding music, but each one undistinguishable amongst the magnificent surge of music coming from the great orchestra of God.  His symphony tells the tells the marvelous redemption story.

May my instruments be used by him today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..
    1996 Mazda Millenia AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete